Abacus Solutions Group is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology, medical and administrative services to government customers. We have over 130 employees across the country, from Hawaii to Florida, with our corporate office in Woodland Park, CO.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team. We currently outsource HR and payroll to ADP TotalSource, so this position will work closely with our ADP HR Business Partner. The position will report to the Recruiting Manager. The pay range is $50-60k.
- Research and recommend progressive and innovative recruiting sourcing techniques that will enhance overall organizational effectiveness and enhance the ability of the company to meet its strategic business goals
- Utilize job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, and Indeed to proactively source and recruit active candidates
- Utilize job postings on job boards, state workforce sites, and diversity sites to passively source active candidates
- Utilize social and professional networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter to source and recruit passive candidates
- Utilize the CATS applicant tracking system to build and maintain a database of applicants for current and future positions
- Screen active candidates to ensure they meet all criteria for position applied for before passing on to the hiring manager
- Write offer letters, collect new hire paperwork and set up new hires in the ADP TotalSource system
- Execute leading sourcing practices to continually increase the number, speed and quality of hires
- Check references, conduct assessments, and onboard new hires
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and submit reports for OFCCP, AAP, EEO, and VETS 4212
- Identify compensation targets for proposals
- Validate and initiate security clearances
- Select company benefit plans
- Maintain HRIS records
- Monitor performance evaluations and exit interviews
- Assist in the development of employment policies and procedures as well as the employee handbook
- Identify and recommend employee engagement, professional development, and retention strategies
- At least one year of experience recruiting IT candidates
- Experience with using recruiting tools such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, LinkedIn, and Indeed
- Experience with Boolean search strings
- Experience in the government contracting industry or in military environments
- Experience recruiting for a staffing company
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or an equivalent field or 1+ years of human resources experience
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, paid federal holidays, certification reimbursement, education assistance, and mobile plan discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.