Supporting the JIOWC staff web portal.
• Web Application Development and Maintenance support on-site primary development languages .NET, C#
• Provide services for evaluation, planning, requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for, maintaining or updating web-based applications or web-enabling a current system
• Design and develop web-based graphics (e.g. banners, icons, buttons, backgrounds, etc.) adhering to standards and style sheets for a unified appearance utilizing Adobe Photoshop
• Perform web server software (e.g. Microsoft IIS, etc.) installation, upgrade, and patch management as required, coordinating with network administrators to minimize impact on users
• Collaborate with Webmasters in the design, development, and maintenance of websites and webpages to facilitate the distribution of IO products and data in a production environment to meet new user needs and respond to/anticipate technological innovations
• Monitor server resources to identify utilization/consumption trends, and projecting when resource utilization/consumption will be such that delivery of services by the servers falls below acceptable performance levels
• Coordinate with the database administrator on database requirements, design and develop the database schema required to meet the requirements of the application, and deploy the database in a production environment
• Coordinate with network administrators on access security requirements required by the Intelligence Community to ensure data security and availability to all participating organizations
• Create and maintain developers’ guides and users’ guides conforming to the format provided
• Identify and resolve end user problems and concerns during the rapid application development and deployment phases of the application
• Perform daily inspections of applicable logs to ensure web applications are functioning properly
• Assist with certification and accreditation documentation, and assist with maintaining information assurance controls
• Participate in conferences, technical interchange meetings, and user group meetings as a representative of the customer
Experience Requirements: (Less experience may be accepted)
• 7 years of experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, deploying, providing service to, providing training for, maintaining or updating web-based applications.
• 5 years of experience with .NET and C#
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Captivate
• Experience with Web server software - Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server version 7.5 or higher
• Experience in supporting industry standard software products (e.g. Perl, PHP, Java, and newer web technologies)
• IAT Level I Certified per DoD 8570.01
• Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.