ASG is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team at the Air Force Drug Testing Laboratory at Lackland AFB. Requires a CompTIA Security+ CE (or other IAT II certification) and Secret clearance (or higher) prior to starting work.
- Five years of experience with in applying advance technical expertise and previous documented work experience in application development principles, concept, methods, standards, and practices to integrate information system components.
- Five years of experience with network systems design, development, testing, installation, operations, management, and maintenance concepts, and methods.
- Two years of experience in systems analysis and design techniques, as well as overall database structures.
- Five years of experience in hardware and software troubleshooting techniques needed to perform computer system recovery and backup.
- Five years of experience with installing computer system hardware and associated software, security patches, and maintenance upgrades.
- Two years of experience is required with Active Directory, VMWare (preferably 6.5), and Brocade switches.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here