- Perform computer software support; install, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot.
- Perform network server/operating system/email maintenance, migration, and upgrade, to include current Enterprise Servers and Exchange.
- Configure router configurations and network IP addresses.
- Oversees the development and implementation of new software database systems and telecommunication requirements.
- Design, recommend, procure, install, upgrade, and maintain classified networks.
- Performs data backup, restoration, antivirus installation and scanning.
- Ensure users have the requisite security clearances, authorization from the PM, need- to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities. Manage user accounts from cradle to grave. Implement USERID and authentication mechanisms of the information system or network and issue user logon identification and passwords.
- Write, review, and edit database configurations and procedures and database issues resolution.
- Review event viewer logs and backup log files.
- Must possess an active (within 6 years of last investigation close-out date) TOP SECRET clearance. Contractor must also be SCI eligible.
- Current CompTIA Security+ CE certification
- Minimum of one year experience configuring local area network and computers
- Knowledge of installing, maintaining, and upgrading all the following or similar hardware: PC desktop systems, TACLANE, Motorola Network Encryption System, HP LaserJet printers, LCD projection systems, enterprise servers, network switches, and network patch racks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, Microsoft Active Directory Services, Domain Name System (DNS), BitLocker, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro,Microsoft Office, Linux Sensage 5.0.1 audit review tool, Jetico BCWipe, DSX Access WinDSX 3.6.7, McAfee 8.8 Enterprise non HBSS, and other software/versions as determined by 57 WG/AP in response to version and technology updates.
The 57 WG AP (advanced Programs) Office at Nellis Air Force Base, NV is responsible for managing all program security requirements for the 57 Wing. 57 WG/AP has Personnel Security oversight for over 800 permanent party personnel and over 3000 transient personnel yearly. 57 WG/AP manages physical security for over 35 existing facilities and is responsible for the construction and accreditation of several new facilities over the next 5 years. Computer Security for the 57 Wing function requires tracking multiple computer systems located over 35 different facilities located at Nellis Air Force Base. Higher Headquarters (HHQ) can levy this requirement and weekly results are reported to HHQ when required. Other 57 WG/AP responsibilities include program security support for Red/Green Flag exercises and Weapons School Integration phases, providing program security support for all units visiting Nellis AFB for training and traveling to support program activities for six geographically separated units.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here