We are looking for highly motivated technicians to provide the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Technicians will answer complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products and will apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. When necessary, technicians will escalate complex problems to a higher level of expertise within organization.
Note: This is a 24/7/365 operation and we are only hiring candidates who are able to work any shift. The starting pay is $23.48/hr.
- Meet contractual service levels by providing a high level of customer service and technical support.
- Articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of second level teams and third-party service providers.
- Handle all calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve issues.
- Assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Be aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Understand SLA requirements for the client.
- Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- High school diploma
- CompTIA certification (we can help you get this)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here