This critical role provides program management support for the Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) at Peterson AFB, Co to include supporting the “Front Range” which includes Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, Cheyenne Mountain, Buckley AFB and Boulder AFB. Abacus Solutions Group supplements government personnel for wire-to-wall-point of presence support and completes minor cabling and installations requirements. ASG also performs client system technical support for desktops, software, collaborative IT, and peripheral devices.
Prove IT support services for Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) to include supporting the Front Range, supplement government personnel to perform client system technical support for desktops, software, collaborative IT, and peripheral devices.
- Receive assignment (ticket/requirement) and provide initial estimated completion time within forty eight (48) hours, unless deemed “critical” by the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) which shall shorten the response time to four (4) hours.
- Act on all assignments within a two (2) hour time span and must be able to provide reasoning on any extended wait time through government provided trend analysis tools or process.
- Resolve problems by identifying fix actions to customers by web interface, e-mail, phone, or by attempting a remote fix action. If physical access or replacement of equipment is required, contractor personnel shall be dispatched to sites to resolve the problem.
- Track all assigned work and workflow in government designated Microsoft Office automation software.
- Provide written accounts of actions taken to resolve tickets. If the contractor identifies areas for improvement, they shall provide a short, written document with the recommendations described and justified.
- Summarize all work performed in a monthly report and provide it to assigned COR(s).
- Provide desktop touch maintenance (i.e. routine technical support requiring the contractor to physically manipulate/provide maintenance for computer systems).
- Ensure availability of IT services such as e-mail, file, print and web services. This shall include the delivery of organizational and individual e-mails to the desktop, access to shared file and data storage location and the capability to print from the standard desktop to network printers.
- TS/SCI eligible
- 3+ years of experience in hardware and software computer-based systems support and management, service call evaluation, assessment and solution, and applicable computing environment certifications for specialized areas of support.
- One or more of the following certifications: Information Awareness Technician Level 1, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Security+, Network+, A+, and Microsoft Certified Systems Administration (MCSA)-Desktop/Windows 10.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here