This critical role provides program management support for the Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) at Peterson AFB, Co to include supporting the “Front Range” which includes Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, Cheyenne Mountain, Buckley AFB and Boulder AFB. Abacus Solutions Group supplements government personnel for wire-to-wall-point of presence support and completes minor cabling and installations requirements. ASG also performs client system technical support for desktops, software, collaborative IT, and peripheral devices.
Prove IT support services for Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) to include supporting the Front Range, supplement government personnel to perform client system technical support for desktops, software, collaborative IT, and peripheral devices.
- Troubleshoot fiber infrastructure, power connections and all peripheral devices such as hardware, keyboard, video devices, mouse and Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) switchboxes from the desktop workstation, Video over Internet Protocol, printers, Desktop Video Teleconferencing, digital senders and printers to the Point of Presence and similar type devices.
- Repair fiber when it is broken, frayed, or otherwise inoperable.
- Work with the Communication Squadron for access to communication closets to facilitate troubleshooting efforts.
- Resolve problems by identifying fix actions to customers by web interface, e-mail, phone, or by attempting a remote fix action. If physical access or replacement of equipment is required, contractor personnel shall be dispatched to sites to resolve the problem.
- 3+ years of experience in hardware and software computer-based systems support and management, service call evaluation, assessment and solution, and applicable computing environment certifications for specialized areas of support.
- One or more of the following certifications: Information Awareness Technician Level 1, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Security+, Network+, A+, and Microsoft Certified Systems Administration (MCSA)-Desktop/Windows 10.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here