ASG is a veteran-owned company providing information technology, medical and administrative services to government customers. We're looking for a Jr. Project Support Analyst/Project Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Woodland Park, CO.
The Junior Project Manager (Jr PM) is a management-support associate responsible for project administration and support. Under the direction of the Program Manager they oversee the completion of project tasks and monitor adherence to perpetual project management process standards. The Program Manager relies on Junior Project Managers to follow up on open items and track issues. They apply their knowledge of the best practices for project administration to their key duties, including resource allocation, task planning and progress reporting.
Job Profile and Primary Responsibilities
Under the direction and supervision of the Program Manager the Junior Project Manager may monitor work efforts, delegate tasks, track and resolve timesheet issues and report progress to the Program Manager. The Junior Project Manager must be technically astute and will assist with creating reports and presentations using a variety of office productivity tools. The Jr PM also aims to improve project administration processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions.
Education and Training
Degree concentration in a business or management subject area is preferred however 2-3 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree. At a minimum graduation from an accredited high school is required if relevant experience is used in lieu of a college degree. In either case a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience is required.
- BA or BS degree in Business or 2-3 years of professional work experience in lieu of a degree
- 1 years of relevant professional work experience
- Ability to read and write in the English language
- Experience creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Experience with Office 365 suite
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here