A Testing Specialist must have experience in implementing practical solutions and methodologies; applying quality standards to work products; developing innovation and efficiencies in order to increase performance; and investigating problems using analysis, experience, and judgement.
- Must understand software development testing phases, work products, and reporting
- Must be able to write automated test scripts
- Experience with client-facing environment
- Obtain and maintain a government-issued clearance
- Creates and manages test plans and test cases
- Executes test cases and reports and findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Participate in Knowledge Sharing with other Insignia leaders and Testers
- Other tasks and duties as directed by the Project Manager
- Experience with CGI Momentum Financial and Performance Budget software Experience with IBM Rational or JIRA for test management
- Experience with Selenium for test automation - script creation, and reporting
- Experience with SQL and database queries
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of relevant industry experience in relevant professional experience for projects and tasks of similar scope and complexity Support technical solutioning, testing collaboration sessions Receive/provide training to other employees
- Prior testing experience on Veterans Affairs contracts Active Veterans Affairs clearance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The duties of this position require a candidate to successfully receive and maintain a security clearance.
Customer site: L'Enfant Plaza - 429 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024. If seating is not available, location will be 1919 North Lynn Street, Arlington, VA 22209. May be required to travel, as needed, to corporate office at 100 Carpenter Drive Suite 135, Sterling, Virginia 20164. Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The work environment is primarily indoors. The position may require up to 10% travel.
US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
It is Insignia Technology Services, LLC's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.